Friday, December 16, 2011

ACTING OUT! GOD'S DESIGN FOR THE CHURCH

STARTING JANUARY 1, 2012 WE WILL BE STARTING A NEW SERIES OF MESSAGES. Pastor Ron will be leading off the first three weeks with some critically important messages about being the church taken from such texts as 1 Peter 3 and Ephesians 3 and 4. I hope you will sent your heart, mind and spirit to join me in the opening weeks of the new year.
     Starting on January 22, I will continue in looking at God's design for the church in a series I am calling, "ACTING OUT! God's Design for His Church."  In will be a study through the Book of the Acts. 
     I know our lives are busy, and that the pressures of the world push down around us, but the mandate from our Lord and Savior is strong and clear, "Go and make disciples..." (Matthew 28:19-20). 
     Therefore, I am placing before you right now the invitation to join me and Pastor Ron and the Ministry Team as we are seeking God's heart for His plan worked out in and through us.  It might not be too early to make that New Year's Resolution. One that states, in 2012 I am going to keep Sunday's sacred and be part of Christ's Body the church, joining our hearts and hands together as we seek to be God's people in God's world, doing God's work.
     Come and join us! Let's work to help fulfill God's Great Commission (Matthew 28:19:20) through carrying out God's Great Command (Matthew 22:37-40).

This is Discipling from The Foursquare Church on Vimeo.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: