Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SO . . . I WAS WONDERING . . .


THE CHURCH IN THE WORLD TODAY finds itself at one of greatest crossroad since possibly the days of the Reformation. (That is in my humble opinion.)


The church in the North and in the West is finding itself more and more stuck between being meaningless or marginalized within the culture wherein it finds itself.


The church in the South and in the East is finding itself more and more running between being a persecuted church or a populated & popular church.


Therefore, the question I would put to you, my readers is, "How do YOU see the church today within your given culture?" (I know this blog is read within various cultures) and an even more vital question would be, "What is the purpose of the church?"


Your answers will help me as I lead our church family through a study in the Book of Acts. I do hope and desire for you to respond. At least, thanks for giving it a thought, and maybe even a prayer!
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: