Thursday, February 21, 2013

MY BRAIN HURTS

Biola University
Biola University (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY.

Not a BAD day...just a long one, that seems even longer because of this diet I am on...early morning Bible study group . . . staff meetings . . . sermon preparation . . . did I mention the diet?  Offering counsel, reading a few blog posts and dozens of tweets (some pretty good), its been a long day and my brain hurts and my spirit feels a little wiped-out, too.

Then along comes this youtube video from Biola University. (Got to love my alma mater) There's a connect you know, between brain and spirit. Sure I've known that but it's good to hear it again. And YIPPEE another book I would love to get my hands on.

The brain still hurts, but now with some hope...

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: