Friday, April 05, 2013

WHY WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT WE KNOW

IBM Watson (Jeopardy at Carnegie Mellon) - How...
IBM Watson (Jeopardy at Carnegie Mellon) - How I saved humanity! (Photo credit: Anirudh Koul)
AS I WATCHED THIS EDITION OF TEDTalks, I was drawn to the Bible verse, "Thy Word have I hid in my heart, so that I may not sin against Thee." (Psalm 119:11)

No amount of knowledge in no vast amount of computing power, will keep me from sin. It is only the Word of God (John 1:1-5; John 1:14) hid deep within my soul has the power to keep me from sin. Sorry Computer Watson, it is you who shall be obsolete!
English: Photograph of an open Bible with focu...
English: Photograph of an open Bible with focus on a verse from the Gospel of John, chapter 3, verse 16. "For God so loved the World that he gave his one and only son that whosoever believes on him should not perish but have eternal life." (Photo credit: Wikipedia)













Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: